Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

there's gotta be more to life

yes.. i'm bored of my life! in fact i dont even feel that i have a life! i study everyday and now i have no motivation to study at all! shitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! i'm going to party soooooooooo bloody hard when i'm back in singapore man..................................................................................................... oh man.. my birthday is coming.. i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't have a party.. it's during the exam period..... i can't have a small gathering.. i have too many people to invite!!!!!!!! should i have dinner with my frenz at some resturant? my treat of course........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm was thinking about my birthday party next year.. for my 21st birthday, everything must be big!!!!!!! but for now, the 20th, hmmmmmmmmm, think i'd have some small gathering.. but where? what? how? when??? sigh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home