Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, May 02, 2005

my goodness.. i would never do that in my life!!!

just woke up at 9 this morning, and rushed to sch thinking that my lab started at 9. but came here and saw my fren who said it was at 10.... nvm, at least i'm early. =)

anyway, i had a terrible terrible dream last night.. it was a continuation of a previous dream i had.. it was so scary..

i dreamt that i killed my fren!!!!! yes, i'm not joking, i dreamt that i went to th suburbs with my fren (will not say who.. if ot, it'll scare the shits out of you..) and stabbed her in the abdomen.. i dont know why i did it, but i ran away after that. i found myself in my house and everyone was teling me how my fren was murdered.. (let's call her A)

1st i panicked, then pretended to be shocked and sad...duh.. i was the killer who doesn't want to get caught. later on, the police came to interview me and they knew that i was at the crime scene. but i kept screaming, and crying saying i didn't know a thing, and they believed it. thinking that i was at the scene but left before it happened..

news spreaded fast, and soon, ppl were talking about who the killer was. fingers pointed at me, but somehow, in my dream, i was so smart that i actually managed to fool the police into thinking that i already left the scence of the crime before the murder took place.

i thought to myself, why i did it, and i didn't have an answer. all i knew was that i didn't want to go to jial, i would rather die!

the emotions felt so real, i woke up with my heart beating really fast....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home