Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Friday, May 27, 2005

OH MY GOD!!!

this is the last day of school!! how time flies!!!!!!!!!!

anywayz, the main point here is that, i FITTED INTO A SIZE 6 PANTS!!!

yes!!! when i came home just now, i went to the toilet and while i was pulling up my pants, accidently ripped the strap that holds the belt. "damn" i thought, 1 pants spoilt! then i went to my cupboard to look if i had any other pants that i can wear, not that i'm going out now, but i just wanted to know if i needed to buy anymore. haha..

then i saw my "skinny" jeans.. i bought this pair of jeans from topshop when i was in sec4.. that was almost 4 years ago!!! i couldn't fit into it when i was in jc 1 coz i grew too fat. then now, i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i splipped it on and zipped it up and buttoned it with EASE!!!!

immediately, i phoned my fren dea, coz i wanted to use her weighing machine. too bad she wasn't at home.. hahaha...

but i'm glad.. hey, something good came out amonsgt my stressed life here. heehee...

not that i'm a wanna be skinny freak, in fact, i dont believe in "low fat" stuff, they just contain more sugar! i didn't watch my diet at all, in fact i think i ate tonnes of snacks!!!! i'm not consious about how much oil i put into my pan when i cook, but that's no to say that i put 10x more than usual, i just put what is enough, what will make the food taste good. hmm.. actually i do watch my deit, but not to the extreme... i do think about how much carbohydrates i will eat, but not that much, in fact i feel that i'm eatting more rice than last year. i do eat lots of veggies though...

so i think the main reason why i slimmed down was coz of my walks to sch and my dance! yeah... i walk 30mins to school everyday, and have dance practise every now and then..

haha.. so glad that i slimmed down a little, not that i feel fat, but i know i'm plump. especially around the butt... haha, glad that i did it without putting in much effort!! and without making myself miserable!!!!

man.. i can't wait to weigh myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home