Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

oops

i forgot to mention how my surgery went!!

it got on on monday, the 16th of may.. wow....... i was so freaking out at the waiting area... coz i had no idea what to expect.

finally the doctor called my name and i was brought into the room.. i sat on a chair that looked like a dentists'. then he nummbed my lip by rubbing on some anesthetic. then he injected more anesthetic (that's where the pain is!)

after 5 mins, my lip became completely numbbed and he started cutting the cyst up... yuck! i could hear his scaple(knife) going "scratch scrap ztt" on my lip.. and i could also feel the blood spattering around my lip. but i couldn't see a thing coz my eyes were closed, coz of the blinding light on my face. then again, my eyes can't see my own mouth no matter what.. haha

the surgery lasted about ten mins.. yeah that was how fast it was! then he stitched it up with 4 stitches.. (so i have 13 stitches on my life in total)

on my way home, it started swelling so much, i had to use the ice pack to cover it in case i freaked ppl out on the tramp.

but all is cool now.. thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home