Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i really am jinx!!

sianz, the day right after my mom left, i fell ill...

i'm down with a soar throat, then the runny rose and congested cough came.. sianz....
(suddenly i started to think about my immune system.. ahha.. )

anywayz, i was hungry at night and decided to eat something before i took my night dos eof medication. there was nothing else to eat except bread. i knew the "healthier" alternative for me was to spread margaine on my bread coz it wasn't "heaty" but i decided to go with my fav nutella..

so i spreaded the THINNEST layer of nutella on my bread in my entire life... for the 1t time, i tasted the bread With the nutella, and not nutella on it's own.. hahahhaha.. coz usually i spread nutella so thick on my bread that it covers the bread taste.

but it was cool, the medicine i got for the pharmist was bloody good! my runny nose actually "disappeared". but i knew i wasn't cured. the medicine just suppressed the symptoms to make me feel comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home