Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

mom WAS here

sigh, my stepmom just left. she came on tuesday evening and meant to leave somewhere next week. but my little sister back home in singapore had to fall ill ... and so my mom left for home today.

well, at least i brought her to some of the places here. on the first night she was here, i brought her to eat gelati ice cream, then brought her to shop shop shop in the city, and her new love is now big W. hahahaha, it used to be target.

was planing to bring her to bridge road today, then vic market tml, but time was short. oh well, at least i got to eat some delicious home cooked meals before she left.

i didn't have any mood to study, so i started cleaning my house all over! the toilet, the kitchen, i vacuumed, i scrubbed, i wipped... i also washed all my clothes. whao.. feel so clean man...

seriously, i think doing housework is a form of therapy for me, hahha, i feel.. hmm, somewhat not so disappionted anymore. well, better start studying then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home