Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

i wanna play sims2

after playing game of life last night, i thought it was such a good idea to make my own game of life.


after about 4 or 5 pages of "things that are encountered" in my own game of life associated with uni and flare life, i felt like.. hmm... i think what i realli want is to play sims.


sims2 is my escapism man.. where all my silly, impossible dreams come alive. where everything can be controled by my mouse and a few cheat codes. where i can control myself better too.


hmm.. kind of think about it, this computer is screwing up. soooooooooo.. justifiable to get a new one. HAHAHAHHAA.. i must save money.. save save save money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


go go go ning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home