Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, February 19, 2007

firefox works

OMGoodness!! i have not whined in FOREVER! but thanks to firefox, i can access it now. dunnoe what was wrong with my explorer...


Getting my car was so fun. i have yet to even take a picture with it. But somehow i feel that everytime i go out, i am endangering my life. I am after all a P.


I told my fren how i felt that the leach of the car driving population in melbourne. I am dependent on the other drivers being safe for my own safety. kinda like herd immunity in animal management. (where the population is largely immune to a disease coz most of the populatiion is vaccinated/immunised) in this case, i was like th eunvaccinated bunch.


but so far so good. Thank goodness!


i'm begining to get use to driving for 30 mins each day to sch. it's getting fun! and it somehows wakes me up for class later. unless of course the teacher is SUPER Boring then i can't help but sleep.


this years' chinese new year has been by far the saddest. but somehow i made it thru. without tears. partly coz my mom is coming, partly coz i have so many dinners and gatehring with frens and ni is back.


but yesterday's drive home from weribee was horrible. my frens and i went to my vetf ren's place in point cook (not far from weriibee) for steam boat gatehring. OMGoodness.. it was all dark, there were no lights nothing, and it was bloodly raining. i couldn't see a damn thing and it doesn't help that my navigator had no idea where we were going. i yelled at her a few times and i twas very mean of me but i was completely stressed out. 5 lives are in my hands and i couldn't see a dman thing ont he road. i had this incredible urge to stop and look at the map myself but she sounded upset and it was dangerous to stop at some place full of nothing but grass. I told myself yesterdya when i made it back home alive, that i am never going to stay there. it's isolated and i'm uncomfortable in such secluded locations. the drive to weribee everyday to sch is a price to pay for satyign close to flare frens and family.


dawn and i skipped a sheep prac today coz we were lazy. and there's a stupid wuizz tmr about microchipping. after we take that we're suppose to get a cert that entitles us to be official microchippers. hahahah i better not fail.


i heard the sad news from ni that shar's oreo died from stress today, the lump from an infection and pus had build up. sad though i was, i was quite pleased with myself for actually correctly disgnosing it. (i thought it was either tumour of infection and it was the latter) rest in peace oreo!


mum is coming tmr. i cannot wait. yippee!!! but before that, tmr i will be doing the *stick ur arm up the cow's ass* thing finally. after so many ppl have asked if i've done it, i'm goign to say yes from tmr onwards. it's going to be exciting. though i am scared.. hope things turn out well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home