Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

i did it

i stuck my hand down a cow's vagina. hahahaha.. to feel it's urethral opening.. soon i will progress to that 'thing' (*does that sticking ur hand into the rectum of the cow action)


i felt so sorry for the cows who were jabed here and there for students to practise on. but the teachers limited us to 2 'things to do, like jabbing/poking/puting hand up in' stuff per cow. so it was okie lah..


i even bled my 1st cow! i couldn't do it the other time with the bloody sheep. well coz the lecturer was bloody lousy and nasty.. not to mention unhelpful!


I'm really looking forward to my car.. it realli has to come soon. i feel bad for troubling my frens to drive me, coz they are moving house now, from the city to point cook (near weribee) so we wont be able to get a ride home tmr and on thursday. but at least we get a ride to school..


bad luck go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i spoke to my mum last night and i hate to admit it but i was on the verge of tears. i just felt so darn unlucky. did i mention that i have a very painful ulcer in my mouth that feels abnormal? i'm going to see a doctor tmr. anyway, she says that i am too kind. such that bad luck 'follows me around' i dunoe if this is true. after all, this is all superstition. but at this point of very very unlucky times of my starting semester, i want to believe in it. even if all it does is it makes me feel that bit better.


so i have to wear my gold stuff more often now.. i have to be more 'competent in life' now. i have to learn that life is not fair and it is a rat race. no one waits for anyone. i have to argue and push my way thru to my way of things. well i suppose this does not apply to all areas of my life, just some. the "adult living part".


anyway, at least one thing is looking a bit up., prac classes now are 10 times mroe interesting. at last we get to do something REAL. not stand around and watch. we DO. inject, probe, poke, insert, you name it. one consequnce, i am damn tired after pracs. especiallya fetr boring pracs.


car pls come soon. things are damn inconvenient now.. i am not looking forward to that train rdie home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home