Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

even though

thought about some stuff today... and.. i know how recently i've been so frustrated over so many things.. i realised that i forget some.


like.. even though the car is late, at least i have a car..


even though sch starts so early (next week), at least i am in sch, progressing...


even though i find myself alone at home sometimes, at least i have Neko, my computer, frens online, frens offering me their hosue keys to go to their house to watch movies (although i know they are secretly hoping that i will clean their place up at the same time.)


even though my family is not here, even though they sometimes are too busy to talk, at least i know they really really really dote on me..


sometimes i just gotta cheer up. I realised i've been too sad for too long and for no good reason either.


then again sometimes i just feel like i wanna go into a mode of self pity and cry all the depressing hormones out in tears. (literally)


i must achieve a balance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home