Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

it's official... i'm a scrady cat

i studied in my school libraray today.. i though i did quite alot of work... satisfied, i decided to head my way home.

i got out of the library, and my my.. the sky was so dark!! i looked at my watch and realised that it was already 8pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

"freak!" i though to myself, as the pathways i walked thru uni were so freaking dark! yeah sure, they have lights, but it still wasn't bright enough. moreover, it was cold, and deserted. the whole atmosphere was just so frightening... i took off my ear phones and walked really fast throu uni, but i was so scared..... i felt so unprotected coz i was alone in a dark place with so many turns and corners and with no one around...

i reached the tramp stop and decided to take the tramp instead of walk home coz i was so freaked out.. my heart was racing and my body was shaking from the cold..

on my way home i treasured the warmth of the tramp ride, and realise how vunerable i am in this big world... especially when all alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home