Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What nerds… who get the last laugh..

Yeah, those ppl in vet sitting at the front row have actually done alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the qns in the biocehm lecture notes!!! Oh mi gosh! Are they so god damn free??? Where has my time gone to then?

Oh I know… cooking, cleaning, housework etc etc… and dance..

Shit.. no one really understands how busy an overseas student is.. damn sianz. I love to cook. But it’t taking up too much of my time..

And what a bad day, I woke up early to cook curry, then rushed to sch for a stupid vsp project meeting and only 4/6 turned up. And worst, they were doing what we already agreed to do in home. We were supposed to piece together our stuff today!!!! So I sat 2 hours in the lab doing nothing. I couldn’t study, it was too noisy.. damn..

Then after sch I had dance. It was fun, but it took quite some time…. I’m so worried about my homework, I couldn’t dance properly..

I know I shouldn’t be using other ppl as bench-marks, I have to go at my own pace. But I’m used to being 1-step ahead of everyone. It feels good.

Guess I’ll have to change that big time… so disappointed with myself, though I know I did nothing wrong coz I already tried my best…

2 Comments:

  • At 6:09 AM , Blogger mAjEzTiX said...

    haha.. this is uni life.. & amazingly in s'pore this is the opp for us.. how de hell did the int'l students manage to do all their tutorialS? i cant even understand a single QN!?!??!?!?! =.=
    anEwa, an advice tt i'm tryin to Keep to too..
    ConCenTRATE!!! juZ do wat u suppose to do @ de ritE tiME! danCE = daNCE! study = stuDY!

    =aDe=

     
  • At 2:56 AM , Blogger i keep on walking said...

    i totally agree with djd.. how the heck do pp get so much time?! argh.. anyway.. we're all in the same boat babe.. keep on chugging along.. and hopefully some much needed hol will come jus in time... *hugs* love ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home