Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, September 18, 2006

no title

i hate it when shitty things happen to me because i didn't prevent it in the first place.. realli realli... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... but i have no one to blame but myself as usual..

spent the whole morning alone. went to run all the errans.. bought neko's food, bought my sports shoes (first pair i've owned since 3 years ago, as you can tell, i'm not the kind to head for the gym) bought my contact lense solution etc etc..

felt lonely... just that little... but i didn;t wanna ask anyone out. perhaps i just wanted to feel miserable for today. and i thought of all the ppl i could ask out, but could already imagine the reasons they;ll say no... it's a sunday afterall.

it's time... alot of ppl are telling me that it's time. yeah yeah yeah .... easier said than done...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... gotta get my ass up to study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home