Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

recently...

recently, i haven't been feeling the same...

as in, if there were 2 sides to a gemini, mine would consist of Blur_ning the angel, and Divadivine the evil one.

Blur_ning (left) is my usual self, mostly... blur, giving, paitent, kinda etc etc..

Diva (right) is my evil side, grumpy, revengeful, critical...

and recently, i feel that DIva has been taking over Blur_ning alot. i am not proud, and i never realised till a good fren told me.

but why am i behaving like this? no idea..

whatever it is, it has to change...

despite the horrible day i had today, i stil managed to go to 2 parties at once, eat great food, see good frens, and my driving today was splendid!!!!!!! i drove on the freeway at 100km/hr and my instructor NOT ONCE did he had to take over the wheel..

but i still need to practise changing lanes properly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home