Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

i want!!!!

i wanna drive!!!!!

the more i see my frens driving happily around with their cars, all the mor ei wanna own my own car and drive!!!!

i dont need to depend on my frens to drive me anymore, i don't need to trouble them anymore, i dont need to be dropped off at melb central and walk home anymore, i dont have to worry about carrying lots of stuff when taking public transport, i dont have to worry about my shoes and whether it will hurt when i walk too long in them, i dont have to....

and i can bring my family and frens around, and make sure my frens get home safely at night, make sure my meimei isn't tired when she walks too long, make sure...

i want my license!!!!!!!!! (this time i spelt it right.. yeah, realised i've been misspelling it...)

i want my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went on a shopping spree by myself today! woohoo.. feels GOOD....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home