Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, September 11, 2006

less stress i guess..

Diva:

i've reached an all time low..

i'm broke, and had to borrow 300 dollars from my fren's mom. (well at least i sort of know her)

then today when i wanted to go book my driving est, i found out that i can't book it till 6 months from the date i got my Ls..

so the lastest i can get my license is next year in january, that is IF i actually pass.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this sucks so much!

BLur_ning:

i'm so glad shwee could lend me money first, so now i can actually pay my rent and have some money in my wallet.

i found out that i can only take my lisence next year. whao that's going to be really rush.. is it possible to get a car wihtin a month of getting my lisence??

then again, if i were to take my test in nov, it will be during sowt vac. kinda stressful... and anyway, i'll get mroe practise.

this actually means i'm going back to singapore/KL oin december and i have to get back here by januray test date, which is around 11th.

this sucks, but at least i get to spend christmas with them. and practise more.

i better make sure i practise so much that i pass the test with flying colours..

i cna i will i must and i had better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home