Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, September 11, 2006

a series of unfortunate events

my bad luck never ends...

i just found out that my sch term starts 3 weeks earlier than all of the other students.. that means my sch starts on Feb 5th.

therefore... no chinese new year.

i also have to get my test done after 11th Jan, and i have to do it soon since my school starts early.

that makes 1 month, the the time i have to get my lisence and the car and hence drive to school. not to mention the insurance etc etc..

and who is going to be around melbourne at this time???

things are always screwing up for me... always always always always always...

fortuantely i know some aunties (my Guma's frens, my Guma is Junni's mom) who will be around during this time to help Ning the administrative-work-idiot go about getting the car, insurance etc etc.. better ask them soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home