Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

accommodation crap

freaking worried about my accommodation now.. i can;t seem to find a nice, reasonably priced apartment to live in. and to think that i post poned my flight just for that.

i was hoping to get an apartment and move in by the 8th of december but i think i wont be able to do it again.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! this means i miay have to come back here, then start moving, which is soo freaking troublesome coz my famil will be coming with me. not that they are troublesome, but it sort of adds to the "troublesomeness" in that i dont wish to trouble them.. and my cousin junni who is my future housemate, has to have an address soon for her admin uni stuff..........

argh........... i'm just lousy at such stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home