Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

so stressed yet i feel relaxed..

haha confusing i know.. but really, i'm very stressed when i think of my exams!! but somehow i always tell myself.. "dont sleep lor.." sigh.. what a bad habit..

but i feel even more stressed when i think of my accommodation to settle.

that one.. really stressed..

seriously, i think i should maybe just stay at cs again and forget it.. but i really wanna try staying at a place where i have my own furniture and my own privacy, nit student accommdation where they can open ur door and check anything they wan whenever.. (yes.. that's what cs does to u..)

okie okie better get back to studying.

chaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home