Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

i really love my grandmother...

i just called home.. my mom told me that my grandma has cancer in the end..........

so the doctor asked my grandma.. whether she wanted to go for chemo treatment... or did she just wanna not treat...

coz my grandma is almost 80.. she can hardly walk and recently went thru a lot of surgeries such as the leg one, the eye one, the stomach one etc... so the doctor told my mom that it was okei if she doesn;t want to be treated.. u know what i mean.. so that she wont have to sufefr so much...............

but my grandma said.. she wants to go for the treatment.... coz.. she wants to see me and my brother and all her grandchildren graduate from uni..................

when i hear that fro my mom, i couldn't conatin my tears at all!!!!!!!!!! she's so brave!! she's always been this self-sacrificial!!!!!!! i absolutely love her!!!

i pray she gets well soon.............. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home