Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, November 07, 2005

i'm so distracted!

yeah, it was 3 am in the morning and i was suppose to revise for my physiology exam in the afternoon! but i couldn't concentrate! i was sooooooooo distracted! i actually went to frenster and clicked on alomst everyone of my frens to see their prolife, their photos, what not..

i felt soooooooooooo "wu liao"! but i still did it coz i was so bored!

but anyway, i did stop at 3.30 then study till 5am then sleep, then woke up at 10 to start studying again..

thank goodness my exam is in the afternnon man............

anywayz, the exam wasn't so good. honestly, i can very shamelessly tell u that i've studied a lot harder this semester. but.. the qns weren't easy at all!!! thankfully i'm not the only one who feels this way. so it means i'm not dumb! haha.. well, at least i hope i can pass..

just now, i went over to pris's house. my vet frens and i wanted to discuss physiology prac answers. i felt kinda bossy at times and i feel bad.. but all i wanted to do was to let everyone hear what the someone on the other end of the table is saying. in other words, i think i;ve become more outspoken compared to last time.. (ha.. another change) after the gathering, i asked shwee and pris if i was annoying anyone for the fact that i was summarizing stuff other ppl say to the other ppl who couldn't hear it. they said that it was okie.. but perhaps, i should just keep my mouth shut sometimes..

u know me.. talking without thinking sometimes. my dad says i;m too direct sometimes and i offend ppl, and i wouldn;t know of it untill they confront me or i just happen to be more observant and notice it.. hahaha.. well, that's just me. BLUR...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home