Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

update: exams

whao, i haven't blogged in AGES... well, that's coz i've been too busy studying, i had to go to the farm, then i was busy playing.. haha, but i finally

my exams went okie, but it was always NOT OKIE the night before my exams! you see i have a bad habit. i tend to start studying only at noon, and i study really slowly coz i keep thinking that i have the whole afternoon and night, so i study thoroughly and slowly. but i always overestimate the amount of stuff i can squeeze into my head given a time limit. so, i always end up having to study till 6 am in the morning. Thank God al my major papers are in the afternoon at 2. if not, i would have fainted on my way to the exam hall!

i thought i would do okie for all my papers. but i thought i could die for biochem! the amount of stuff i had to study for biochem was almost 1/3 that of physiology and anatomy! (comparing the thickness of the stack of notes) but the content was so freaking hard to remember! as u know, all my subjects are memory. all my exams are essay, except anatomy that's part MCQ. anywayz, biochem was so tough to remmeber coz of all the jargon! all the different enzymes and pathways that cross and link here and there could kill me! i thought i was a goner when i entered the exam hall. but luckily i managed to do the paper, i know i'llll pass.. thankfully..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home