Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

GET BUSY..

yes.. busy busy busy..

i've been studying non-stop for the past few days for that stupid anatomy test that will cost me 12.5%!!!! SUCK IT!! anyway, the test didn't turn out so well, i dont know the results yet, but all i hope for is to pass.

you see, it's our first test and i have no idea what the test was going to be like, so i didn't study the way they wanted me to i guess, by looking at pictures and dissections and figuring out what's what... in other words, i'm not going to do so well..

but seriously, i must complain, this course is F**king difficult.. but as my msn nickname goes.. I CAN, I WILL, I MUST and I HAD BETTER!!!! i'm no quitter and i'm not going back to singapore to take up another course! i will study smart, i will study hard, but i will also not forget about my social life! i will be an all-rounder!!!!! I CAN I WILL AND I MUST!!!

k, it's getting corny again, but anyway, speaking of social life.. just yesterday, i had "pizza in the park" with my flare frens. it was so damn FUN!! i've never laughed so much in a day since i came back to melbourne this year! yes i'm serious! first we had chips and drinks while waiting for the pizza to arrive, then we played so many games!! there was the 3-legged race, the posing game, the many many, many brain teaser games, there was cherraids(is that how you spell it?). but the best part of the games?? the forfeit!! hahahahah, i saw my very demure looking president shake her booty and do a pole dance for the first time! my goodness.. like derrick said, it was hidden talent revealed!! hahahahahahahaha we were so into the picnic that it lasted from 11am all the way till 6 plus!!! hahaha, then joyce came over to my house to chill before i retired to bed!!

oh... btw, my mom came over this morning!! it was so exciting!! so happy to have her here, (though i think i'm disturbing her sleep while i'm typing this.. oops.. sorrie..) we went to the city and bought so many things, a floor rug for my living room, an ironing board, clock, and so much grocceries and househloh stuff! my goodness.. i "sweated" when i sw the trolly full of stuff!! luckily we had this rolling basket, so we didn't carry much we dragged the stuff!! hahahahhaha

whao, my mom is sooooooooooooooooo engergetic!! she hasn't rested for more than an hour since she touched down, she was shifting this and that, cleaning this and that.. i never wanted her to come here and clean up after me, but i didn't have time to clean up the kitchen and the toilet recently.. sorrie mom.. well, at least i did clean the living room on thursday night. =)

i shifted the tv to another table and put the tv cable up the ceiling, so no one trips over the wire again! we also set up the new cupboard.. (yes, as if all the work wasn't enought, she brought a cupboard over from singapore just for me!) yeah!! more room for all my clothes!! which means i can get more clothes!! hahaha, nah, just kidding.

my mom also brought over a dvd player and a cd/radio/cassette potable player for me. incredible isn't it? she also brought over a small basket to put the soaps in the bathroom, also a towel hanger, and a clothes hanger. whao??? she's beginning to remind me of "siao ting tang". just amazing.......

oh.. had such a busy tiring day.. i have so many things to do this easter holiday, i have a birthday party tml and it's going to be great! i'm going on a day tour in melbourne with my mom soon, though we dont know where yet, and i still have to catch up on my studies!! well, wish me luck!!

but right now, i feel like the happiest girl in the world!! love you ma!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home