Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

BORED

I know i should be sleeping now but i just dont feel satisfied enough to sleep.. I feel like my day cannot end like this, like me doing almost nothing today...

Well i did do something, I met up with Am at last! and rani, am and ern-may/mei went for dinner then went to starbucks to get ice cold coffee coz it's freaking hot, then we went to vic mark to see the night market.. whao.. happening man... quite cool.

There was this dance floor where the DJ was playing some music, kinda retro i think.. then there were these kids just going there to show off their stuff.. so cute! No, unlike the ones in downtowneast in singapore, they didn't lock and pop but they were so cute. rolling around and such.

Then i walked home and tried to do some hazard perception practise tests.. man rani was right. it's a bitch.. i cannot rmemeber if my practise questions were the low quality ones that i downloaded, but i hope the actual test will not be that blur. coz i couldn't see alot of things.. like signs and traffic lights.. i had 1/3 on my first try! Oh ning, please please please please pass!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so damn bored.. i keep thinking.. what am i going to do tmr??? everyone is working.. well most... maybe i'll go to am's place and bug her. or call ginnie to shop. or call suzz to do??? eat???

but i knoe i have to sleep now.. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at least i have air con at my place..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home