Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

MESS!!

fumming fumming fumming...


for the last time. stop fucking bitching about everyone. stop and take a look atyourself. Pot calling the kettle black!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


what happened justnow was that i tried to search for the christmas tree and we couldn't freaking find it. the miad doesn't know. she's new. and yes, we have alot of JUNK in our house! i told my brother to call my mum to ask her where it is. she doean't know either. why? coz the ex-maid packed it. oh wait. maybe ex-ex-maid.


"your mother ah, so many things. all dont wanna throw. thattime in hong kong... she....." my grandmother grumbled to me. honestly, i HATE TO HEAR THIS BITCHING STUFF. yes, i fucking grew up with everyone bitching to me about the people i love. my mom bitching about the other mom, my grandma/pa bitching about my mum, mu aunties bitching about my mum and new sister.


FUCK CAN ALL OF YOU STOP??????????????????? now that i have grown older, i have the courage to stand up for myself. but thinking back, i regret so so so much that i just kept quiet.


somehow i think this is the anger that has accummulated for years that has lead to my explosive nature when i'm realli angry.



i know what willmymumsay if i called her back to tell her that i cannot find the darn chritmas tree."aiyo.. that stupid ex-maid!!! she so messy, blah blah blah"


this is what i wanna say to my mumJ
first of all, it's is not the miad's responsibility to note where all YOUR things are.
2ndly,stop pushing every blame to the maid. that things in the house are all over the place, that we have so mnay things. coz halfof them are freaking yours. and stop blaming mama too for having too many things. youhave alot of theings to. Both you and mama have alot of things. both you too dont want to throw away alot of things. both of you dont realli care anyway. and for Goodness sake, please throw away things you dont need and use. like thevacuum cleaner under yanzhong's bed or the cupboard full of old clothes you neither wearnor use in uncle kum san's room. in fact all your things are everywhere! there aremountains ofthings missplacedcoz
you dont clear the old stuff!


tomama.
STOPBLAMING my mum for the messy house. youhavealot of CRAP thatyou dont wanan throw away either. and for the lasttime, stop sheltering yanzhong! mostof all, stopbitching to me abut everything and anything. frommyex0mum to my new0mum to my money affairs to yanzhong/. justfreaking stop! NO, do not even think that for a second i will "be atyour side f this political fmaily game" by bitching to me abut my mumj and her bad habits. do not even think of digging up old stories to tell me thati dont wanna hear. that willnot work either. coz frankly, i am not on anyboday's side.i have always been fair.


to yanszhong.
PLS DO NOT INHERIT HORRIBLE JUNK-KEEPING GENES AND THROW AWAY THOSE OLD TOYS YOU HAVE NOT TOUCHED FOR AT LEAST 5YEARS. it is taking up space and making our house look UGLIER AND UGLIER.


in fact the house is so ugly now i dont feel like coming back here at all.


i've always felt that the mother of the house. my grandma is old and senile. stephanie and busy and partly doesn't care. the maid doean'tt know anything. my grandpa has a misstress to worry about. my parents have theri KL house to care ofr and seldo, come home. my uncle is only home for 2times a year.


but nowthat i've gone overseas, the house has been left in ruins literally. no one is there to clear expired stuff fromthe fridge, no one is there to convince mama or mumJ or yanzhong to throw useless things away. Like when i came back home this december, the chinese new year "fu dao" sign was still hanging in our arch way. WTF..... and i'mpretty sure the reason they kept it there wasn't becoz it was pretty.


i hate this so much! coz i cannot do anything about it.well not much at least. and it's justsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking frustrating!!!!!!!!


But i MUST do something,and i WILL. I HATE TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN A MESS!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


WHEN WILL THEY LEARN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home