Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Money matters

my bank account has hit a record low of 900+ dollars. i've had lower before.. around 200 maybe.

sigh.. i tried calling my parenst so many times but they didn't answer their phones. i know they love me. especially my dad. only problem, i dont understand why they don't call. well actually i do. my mom procastinates and my dad sleeps too early coz of beer and work.

it's time to start saving up. and telling my dad to send me more money... my bank account in sigapore is also dwindlinglike crazy coz i dont take poket money from them when i go home to singapore. there s no need to. i'm on holiday.

i have this bad habit of saying "yes i have money" when i dont. then ask for it desperately when i'm broke and need to pay rent. it's a good and bad thing i guess.. but righ tnow my rent is overdue by 3 days and i'm broke...

damn... gotta start a plan to start saving up... my driving lessons are really costing me alot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home