Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

f this

excuse the language, i've been watching sex and the city alot and they swear alot..

sigh.. i;m tired, nothing is going in, i'm falling ill and i am clearly finding all excuses to sleep now.

and i have to. i dont care about the tiredness and nothing going in bit coz zi knoe some stuff will go in eventually.

but i really dont wanan fall ill.. phlegme(is that how u spell it?) is accumulating in my throat and my lungs feel "cold"

sighhhhhhhhhhh the test is 5%. it's a lot considering i passed this subject with 53%..

i keep consoling myself that it's okie, i can catch up next test.

but i promised myself that i wouldn't do this like i did in last semester. and i dont like breaking my own promises...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forget it. fuck this... i'm work harder tmr when i'm feeling better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home