Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Nightmares....

Ahhhh.. my tummy aches.. too much meat… no jel, I’m not acting.. I think I was just tooooooooooo hungry at dinner I gobbled down my food too fast and ate too many dumplings. All that meat is protesting in my stomach. Or rather, my body has learnt not to like meat so much.. hmmm better eat more fruits.. I need them anyway. I’ve been sick for 1.5 months! Not funny!!!!!! I should really try to take better care of myself.

Oh... I had nightmares last night when I slept. And it was freaky..

First I dreamt that I was a ghost… I was flying, and had long black hair and white long flowy robes. Fortunately I was a “good” ghost. I was a fren of this girl of the house, and when her evil relatives wanted to take the furniture and sell the house to leave the girl alone, I shouted “NO” really loudly and flew up to sit on top of a cupboard. The dream ended like that.

The next dream, I was running around this sch with 2 frens I know and I wont mention the names coz it’s a freaky dream. We were running around this sch palying games at stations. After the games ended, said that we ought to help clean the place up. So I agreeded. So xxxx and xxxx and I took pails and cloths to clean the sch up. And guess what mess it was… BLOOD. Blood splatters all over the corridors, the walls, the doors, the hand rails of staircases. But there was one consolation to this freaky dream. I dreamt that this really good looking guy asked me out. Ahahhahahha.. I still remember his face… but it’s nobody I know. But the down side? I said “no” again in the dream…

Wierddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

To add to all this weirdness this week… Neko was meowing to no one last night outside my room. She never does that… hmmm…. And also, I was cooking the other day at the kitchen when I suddenly had this incredibly great feeling of dejavu. I remember dreaming of this very moment last year when I was living at college square.. ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Freaky!!!!! The carrots, the broccoli, the exact same ‘dish’ that I was about to cook. Plus the fact that I forgot to cook the rice!

Actually these moments are pretty frequent in my life… not being BHB (buay yao bai)but sometimes I think I do have a little of this 6th sense thing.. ehhhhhhhhhhhh thank goodness not too much lah ah…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home