Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Open day!

Open day gig was FANTASTIC. I just felt such a great sense of achievement after it. Though I was extremely tired…

For one, I knew a lot of routines, and even though I didn’t know some, I could groove along with it. I don’t wanna sound big headed but I really feel that my dancing has improved since last year. Thanks to the videos I keep watching. Hohoho…

And also, we had so so so so so much fun just grooving together and even free styled with some other dance crew. Forgot what their name was. Well the guys freestyled… the girls.. heehee.. we didn’t do much. But it was just so fun..

Also.. whao… seeing SOS was so…. I dunnoe, could have melted my heart. Like grace said.. kinda like.. “the new generation….” And to think that they learnt this routine in ONE WEEK! Fantastic!

Too bad we didn’t get to dance gasoline properly, well we didn’t egt much practice anyway. And the teaching on the spot thing was kinda embarrassing… especially for me… I dunnoe… what will other people be thinking? Especially if they cannot dance, or know how to dance very very well???

Anyway, photos for that later… now I need to update my photos.. hohoho..

Here’s CMG’s karma. Whao, karma was fantastic. They really pulled it off. I was so so so nervous when they were performing; so scared that they would make a mistake. But they didn’t, it was perfect. Well almost.. ahha. Here they are..

Oh and this is shakedown.. hahahahha check out the freezes….


whao, after all that dancing, i was still so engergetic. i had to play soft music to calm myself down to study.. sigh.. i really lobe moulin rouge... phantom of the opera... joss stone.. jazz... jazz is good.. really gets to my heart ina different way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home