Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

i must be more competent

i'm not proud for leaving school on tuesday after class, without waving goodbye to my vet frens. but i wasn't in a mood to listen to anyone.

there was actually an online test for pharmacology, and i had NO FREAKING IDEA ABOUT IT. yes, i got a big ZERO for that...

"..... put answers up on the web for the online test..." said Dr Taylor

"HUH??" me as usual.. "was there an online test?" i began asking everyone.

and everyone gave me that same look .. 'yes, didn't you know?'

no i dont... ah fuck.. i was so pissed. the thought on my mind was.. WHY DIDN"T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT IT? then i thought.. NO.. I HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF.

i didn't leave the building without saying goodbyes coz i was upset that they didn't tell me or reminded me about the test. in fact, it's not their responsibility to remind me or tell me about the test, it's not their fault that they didn't tell me or don't wanna tell me or forgot to tell about the test. it was all ME ME ME.. i left the building like that coz i was FUCKING ANGRY WITH MYSELF.

WHY CAN'T I FREAKING BE MORE ATTENTIVE IN CLASS???

yes i know, it's only 1%. but the point is, WHY DIDN'T I KNOW? WHY DIDN'T I HAVE A CLUE ABOUT IT? HOW CAN I NOT KNOW?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh must be more competent..

VET IS NOT A NORMAL COURSE... i must be mroe competent, more competent, more competent, more.... like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home