Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

the wind in my face, but i turn away.

i jsut saw my face in the sunlight and it looked terrible... clearly clinique is not working, in fact it's irritating my skin even more...

i feel terrible, i feel horrible, i feel ugly and my self-esteem is definitely plunging.i cannot face the wind anymore when i walk, for fear that it parts my hair and exposes the horrible scars and ance on my forhead. i dont even feel motivated to buy nice new jackets, i just didn't have the mood.

am i like going through another puberty????

i feel like changing to something else but i know it'll just mke it worse! i want to try natural home-made face soaps.. i just found some last night.. but i have to go out and buy them now coz i dont have some of the ingredients..

clear skin....... i use to have it... that's it.. i'll see a dermatologist..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home