Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

clear skin

"whao.. you have such great skin.." "whao, your skin is so clear..." "whao your skin is so smooth" "oh you know that fair girl with very clear skin.." etc etc..

i wont get that anymore. my pimples on my forehead are NOT going away. this weekend will mark the 3rd week i've used clinique, and although there is slight improvement, the pimples are still there.

i use to have the clearest, most beautiful skin ever, i've a;ways felt that my skin was my best asset, the first thing that people notice about me, but what has happened? neko? stress? no sleep? exams? i dunnoe....

all i know is that, they are not going away, in fact they are here to stay. do i feel sad? i'm Distraught!!!

i'll give clinique another week, then i'm changing to another brand...

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Sharlene said...

    High five!!! I've been going through the exact same thing since exams! Was really depressed about it...really affected me...

    Don't know if this would be your case but I'll just share mine anyway...

    I discovered that it was the harsh chemicals I was using that did more harm than good though...A lot of people tell you to combat oily skin and zits by drying products but it's not the case!! Many Asians have oily skin on top and dry skin on the bottom...so you have to tackle both components!! (e.g, use a moisturising mask after a drying purifying one)

    But anyway...for my case, one thing that I found worked for me was using things from my kitchen just 'cause it's all natural and noin-irritating!! The first day I dropped my usual products and used things like an oats and water scrub to cleanse my face and honey for a mask...you could totally feel and see the difference just 'cause my skin was THAT irritated at that point!

    You can google this stuff =) Homemade facial masks and scrubs etc =))

    Yea...now I just try to use more mild products now...In general if you're using harsh stuff now and find your skin is quite irritated, it just might be a thought to go milder instead of harsher when it comes to zits....

    Although I doubt this is your problem since it's only your forehead? My problem was my whole face!!

    Anyway...hope it might help in some way...haha...I'm still battling the problem..my skin is much better but there's heaps more potential bumpity bumps! Doesn't help that I scar easily too...Yea...so we can go through it together..yay...haha =))

     
  • At 4:06 PM , Blogger Ningning said...

    oo shar.. thanks.. yeah.. i should give the natural stuff a try.. =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home