Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

remindersssssssssssss

first day of school was already hectic. lectures from 9 to 1 then lab from 2 to 4.30. today, i had classes from 2-5. and this is the most relaxing week already...

just now my vet frens went out for dinner for 2 b-days. and i felt sad... i didn't realy enjoy myself coz.. number one,t he restaurant was some soul bbq thing and everything was meat. secondly, we were discussing about some lab tmr and everyone knew what to bring and i didn't/ i asked them how did they know? and they said they read the prac book already, i felt so lazy and incompetent, thirdly, the reason being soooooooooooo bitchy of me to say it that i wont. (nothing personal! it's about b-days and i feel forgotten), fourthly, i couldn't bloodi stop coughing!!!!

sigh.. i have to keep reminding myself that vet is no ordinary course. it's SICK, and i wonder if i can even make it out of there.. it's taking away my flare life, my social life(not as much as the others perhaps), my time to rest etc etc.. it's CRAZY...

why did i end myself up in this shit???

sighh all for the love of animalssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

neko.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home