Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

crown.. our last night

hmmmm the cakes were good and so was the dinner. but my mom wasn't impressed with jasmine (at crown)...

i think my mom enoyed the fire display the most. my sister loved the cartoon world of course! i suddenly realise that they sold "once in a season" things. like harry potter, tim burton's corpse bride etc etc. oooo the figurines were so nice.. feel lke buying them.

i dont collect figurines but the corpse bride figurines were really nice.. i actually like the whole goth idea. it's unique...

my sister was terrified of the fire dsplay though. and we bought 3 pizzas back fro my brother back in singapore..

okie yeah i realise this entry has no "system". i'm full, and all the blood's rushed to my intestines.. so there goes my brain..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home