Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Friday, July 21, 2006

my body...

i've been so tired these few days that i've not blogged much in one entry. this is not going to be different.

i'm going to pi later, the new amber, and i took almost 1 hour to decide what to wear. my mom also helped my along the way. but after deciding on a skirt, a blue top, net stockings ans boots, i felt uncomfortable and chnaged to my usual top and jeans.

intially i wanted to wear a dress with boots. but my butt just popped out of it so obviously.

sigh.. and my calves... they are just hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well there's nothing i can do about these.. i'm born with it. and anywayz, despite these flaws, i feel lucky already.

firstly, i have legs that not only can walk and run. they can dance too.

secondly, i am proportionate for most parts of my body. i was trying on some clothes at kookai when i opened the curtain to look at the mirror, this gril, wearing the same outfit was me, only a different colour also came out.

she was oobviously skinnier than me. but i looked better in the top for sure. why? coz of the boobs, and non-bluging tummy.

oops, gtg.. back with mroe later.........

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM , Blogger Ness said...

    I agree. You look fabulous no matter what. Sigh..jealous... :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home