Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

shoes

shoes.. i just cannot get enough of them. seriously... i love shoes like how my mom loves bags.. (it runs in the family) and how my stepmom loves shoes too, and how my sister loves bags, and how my brother love video games.. (damn we all have something we'd die to buy..)

just yesterday i found out the the 100 dollar boots i bought form URS has one side of the sole of the heel broken off. i can't glue it back coz it's prob lost somewhere on the streets. i was sad at first, after all, i bought it only last december! i wore it for barely 2 months... but later on.. i thought: "HURRAY! CAN BUY NEW SHOE!"

but damn.. i though URS shoes were hardy. afterall, they look like they are damn good quality and are rather expensive. WTH.. i shall never trust stuff purely on brands again.. it's just like my freaking 200 dollar lacoste shoes.. that got WET inside out when it rained! freak! i was soooooo mad that day.. i think i wrote it in this blog..

so.. i need a sports shoe, and a pair of boots. ha! and does any one know a cobbler in the city? i still wanan fix my URS boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home