Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

acute flu?

is there even such a thing? i felt fine and healthy yesterday and i even taught jazz/hip hop for flaredance. then when i returned home, i felt giggy and very tired.. which i very unusual becoz no matter how tired i am, no matter how long my day is, i still have the energy at night to do my work. so i slept early (12.18).

sleep wasn't good.. i felt cold and hot at the same time, i was cold sweating yet i felt so warm. i knew i had a fever and my throat hurt really bad. i just couldn't wake up to go to school. so i decided to skip my first lessons or prac. anywayz, i can do them on my own. they are computer slides anyway.. my uncomfortable sleep improved slightly when i woke up to pee and eat 1 panadol tablet..

butwhen i woke up at 12 noon. my head was still spinning and i thought to myself.. goodness, i've never felt this sick in ages! my cousin came back from school to touch my forehead and said that it was very warm, indicating i was running a fever. well, i told her it was alot warmer this mroning.. i feel better already. so i decided to skip my whole day of sch.. woohoo!

no honestly... i would rather go to sch than be sick. i remmeber when i was a kid, i would rejoyce over the fact that i'm sick and so i dont need to go to sch. but when i was in secondary 1, i feel seriously ill a few times and skipped so much sch, it wasn't fun anymore.. i had asthma, twice, i had chicken pox, and i had badddd cramps..

but i feel blessed now. previosuly when i was sick here. i never had family of a housemate to take care of me. but my cousin just said "want me to cook porridge for u?"

i was like.. "whao.." in my head.. hahaha.. feels good to have family here finally. =)

really hope i get well soon man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home