Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

freaking scary night

i couldn't sleep last night. my windows were banging against each other like crazy! as if sleeping on the sofa wasn't uncomfortable enough (well it isn't that uncomfortable but it's not as good as the bed and my back is seriously rebelling against it..) the windows had to make a hel lot of noise last night!

they were howling and shaking and banging against each other! it was never like this before! the stupid contractors that replaced the glass window did a BAD job! i bet they were just in a hurry to finish the job, get it over and done and prepare for easter.

i remember asking them to do it on a thursday for me coz that's when junni can be home to supervise .. they replied "oh no.. can't it's easter"

WTF?? easter is on friday not thursday! lazy assholes! not surprisingly they didn't finish the job well at all!

ahhhhhhhhhh i hate this sort of things that waste time! it's freaking inefficient system is getting on my nerves! and nerves dont grow back!!!!!!!!!!! i asked the concierge if they could give me the number of the manager who organised the window chnage and she just told me to tell my agent DAMN.. this is going to take ages! how long mroe before my window shakes and drops down 19 storeys? what if it lands on someone's car? someone's head??

and as if my insufficient sleep is not enough.. my cousina nd my mom woke up damn early to make breakfast.. in other words.. make NOISE in the kitchen!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i really wanna study....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home