Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

distant

i'm tired... i have so many many things to do.. it makes me wonder if i should just cut down on some things i'm doing.

for a start, vet course is crazy. it's like working from 9 to 5 everyday! i hate my course's long hours!!! it drives me mad.. and most of all, i feel that my other frenships are suffering.

WTF........ but there's nothing i can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last year, i still had maybe one day out of the 5 weekdays where sch is half day. but now everyday is 9 to 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! then after that i have dance to worry about. and my sch work.. i dont have time for anything else!!!!!!!!!!!

feel damn sad now... i'm not the only one feeling this...

sometimes i get so busy that i dont know what i'm doing. i just know i'm doing "this now" and try as i might i cannot stretch my brain and my energy over to another "thing".

no, i dont wanna be ignorant, i dont wanna be distant, i wanna have best frens! but how?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no wonder the other ppl in my course have no life except vet!

i hate my course structure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i had more hours a day.. like 46 hours a day.. then i can do mroe things..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home