Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Monday, March 27, 2006

it's time to change..

it's time to change..

change my studying plan. it's out of date. it has not changed since secondary sch. now with 10 times more work. it must change.

the pathology test was bad.. bad bad BADDDDDDDDDDD. in fact, i have a very horrible feeling about this year's exams. it's going to be so so so so horrible.

i must change the way i study. i must become more efficient, more smart, more clever, i must push myself and not be lazy, i must read carefully and remember stuff in lectures instead of trying to remember them later. it's just much too many things to remember at the last min.

but am i not NERD enough? how much work does this vet course expect me to bloody do? is that why 90% of the ppl in my course have no lives but study? no! i dont wanna be like them! i wanna have my life, my social circle, my dance club, my frenz!!

i just hope i can PASS my exams. that's all i ask of u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home