Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

grooming urself is good therapy

things did not go all well today. heard some stuff i'm not very keen on hearing but still did. flare has some problems with fishnet dancers also...

then i looked in the mirror, and thought... hmmm, my eyebrows are out of shape. so i started to pluck and shape them. then i looked at my skin on my body. hmm, they look like they need some good brushing and moisturising. so i did. then i looked at my face, and realise that there were many spots there that weren't there before. so i steamed my face, squeezed out the yucky black heads, then put on a cooling madarine clay face mask. i've even decided to sleep early today. *wink

i feel better. coz i feel that i've pampered myself...

now i need to catch up on my work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home