Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

so silly of me

so silly of me to even feel that way for a second.. i shall never doubt myself anymore! (i hope)

anywayz, i watched tristan and isolode today with my cousin., not sure if i got the spelling of the names right, but yeah, it was quite a good show. i wasn't very keen on watching it at first. after all, i know these type of shows make ppl cry, emotional, that endings are not that happy and you can't laugh all the way, all in all, just not my kind of show.

anywayz, the movie was good. kept me at the edge of my sit thru-out. only thing though, the guy died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why why why???? so irritating right!! just like the movie troy... sigh.. there is really no such thing as a happy ending is there?

alright,. gotta sleep... must get my beauty sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home