Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Joke of my year!

"sister.. u sleepy ah??" said my sister stephanie one night when we were lying on our beds

"yeah.." i replied.. about to drift to dreamland..

"ay,.. i tell u some thing u cannot be angry ah.."

"what..."

"i stole $40 from u..."

"huh?? when? where? i wan't even in singapore recently."

"yeah.. i took from your piggy bank."

"huh? my piggy bank? the one i've been putting coins in since i was a kid??? since when did i have notes inside???" i said, started to become a little confused..

"yeah.. i took coins..."

"$40??? in coins????"

"yeah... $1, $1, 50cents, 50 cents.. 20cents..."

"ahahahahahahahahhahah" i coulbn't stop laughing!!

my sister, my dearest sister, has been stealing COINS from my PIGGY BANK that i been saving since i was a kid like 6 years old?? stealing $1/50cent coins, that can actually amount up to $40??????????? what???????? how FUNNY is this???? it's like stealing a child's pocket money!~!! hahahhahahha.. oh yeah, the reason why she did that is undisclosed.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home