Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cancer????

why? why? why? sigh,... my beloved grandma has cancer.. so sad right..

actually i found out 2 weeks ago that she had an operation to removed suspected cancerous lumps in her breasts. in other words.. she had her breasts removed.. sigh... at first, the doctors said that it was not cancerous..

but i just found out last night that it WAS cancerous.. the doctors just found out.. (what kind of doctors man...) and my grandma underwent MRI scanning to check if there are any cancer cells that have spreaded to her bones.. results are yet to be out.

also, she'd going for scanning again tmr, to check if her liver has any cancer cells..

i felt so sad... i knew breast cancer was common but i never thought that it would occur in my family...

first i thought about my grandma's life as i knew it.. she took care of me when my parents worked... she took care of my brother when my mom left and when my dad went to work overseas... now, she's still taking care of my brother like a baby although he doesn't need it anymore.. what i mean to say is that, she's overprotective of all of us... esp my brother..

i cannot tell you how much i lover her and appreciate her, despite all the times she made me cry by mentioning some terribly unhappy past about my parents break up.. she was the one who paid for my tuition fees, paid for my books, gave my pokcet money (in primary sch before my stepmom came into my life) etc.. i mean, she got the money from my dad and grandpa, but that's not the point.. and as much as she's incredibly naggy that it annoys me sometimes, i think she just cares too much for the family..

sigh.. i really hope the tests come out negative...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home