Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

what makes me happy

I've been thinking about this for a long time... Because i told myself that i need to start doing things that make me happy. even if i dont succeed, at least i tried, so that's half happy..

- do well in studies and being competent.
- make lots of money
- dress up and be vain and look good
- pampering myself with beauty products.
- meals with friends
- birthday parties with friends
- catching up with old friends
- cooking nice meals for myself, family and frenz
- clubbing and dancing to great music all night long with party-able friends
- improving myself with skills, knowledge,...
- spending quality time with family. this does not include holidays with them. i prefer to sit around at home with them to rot, then watch tv/movies, go eat, talk...
- eating healthy food.
- eating chocolate. as long as it's not too much.


realise that shopping isn't actually on this list coz it makes me feel guilty later. so does playing sims2.


p/s: siaowen! i didn;t read ur blog before i wrote this! ahhhh ! great minds think alike..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home