Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i tell myself it's okie

yeah.. just now i asked if they had eaten lunch "no, but we had breakfast"

didn't i just ask her yesterday if they were free for breakfast together?

normally, i would feel shit. but just now, i was like.."oh okie"

this i called progress.

i mean, seriously, i dont wanan care about these things anymore. i'm just nummbed to it, and it ell myself that is okie, coz i have my own company.

yesterday joonwin spoke to me about this thing that i'm going thru. very ncie of him. glad to hear that people actually cared. even if they dont, all i need to care about now is me myself and I anyway.

realli doesn't matter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home