Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

nerves once more

OMG.. i've been there TWICE.. yet i feel nervous thinking about driving to my work place again. This is absolutely irrational fear! please Ning stop stressing!!! my heart rate elevates, my breathing becomes shallow and slow, my stomach become supset. i mean i've been the toilet twice today already just thinking about it. Please Ning calm down!

You've been there, they are nice, the journey is alright, Yes there are lots of cars but you are fine. you've been there. no biggie..

CALM DOWN........ breatheeeeeeeeeeeeee breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home