Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Moved

in case some people didn't notice, I'VE MOVED to multiply.

reasons:

- blogger is giving me a lot of problems, i can't use it with internet explorer.. no idea why, and on firefox, it's SLOW....

- multiply has soooo many more features.. so interesting..

- I have some private things that i use to blog on my other blog but with multiply, i can use just 1 site to customise who i want to see or dont see and so on.

- multiply enables me to distribute photos to ppl. next time flarians, let ME take the pictures, coz i never get any from you guys!!! hmpfff!

alright, so go to multiply's website: http://multiply.com/ , and add me at ningning1306@hotmail.com.

see yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home