Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

student hostels

here's a reply i got recently from a potential housemat ebakc in singaproe. yup i have extended my adds to singapore IDP..


"Hi,
I've discussed with my parents and they both feel that it would be
better for a sotong like me to stay in a student hostel first. They
are afraid I cannot handle moving into a room without furniture.
Especially when I have to deal with a whole new environment. Haha. So
thanks anyway!"


hmm.. i dont wanns sound like i am promoting my apartment nor do i wanna be a push over or a bossy person or try acting like a mom, but..

since when did student hostels help you cope with a new environment, a new life????! yeah sure there's furniture.. they forgot to mention the bit where there is lots of hidden costs, possibly needing to share a kitchen and toilet, possibly loneliness.

I mean, if back then, someone offered to put me up for 953 (cheaper than college sq still or 975, now i know it's like 1000++) i would take it.someone who alreadi is a fren who can guide you and (she doesn;t know) but would love to help her in this tranistion because i know how it feels)

okie okie i'm just beign upset about the rejection. I mean, she replied me 2 days late!!! but i was looking forward to her. also, i am partly worried about her for thinking that student hostels are good.

she really doeant know what is coming her way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home