Love All Life

my whiny complains about stuff i cannot yell out to people on the street.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i hate it when i get woken up during my sleep,

i hate it even more when i get woken up twice during my sleep.

i hate it when my fren never ansers my call or my sms,

i hate it when my frens doesnt answer to my msg on msn,

i hate it even more when they are uncontactable and yet it's so urgent.

i hate it when my frens talk about their bfs,

i hate it when all my frens do is bf talk,

i hate it even more when all they do is talk about and talk to theri bfs.

i hate it when i get ditched my frens,

i hate it even more when i get ditched my frens becoz of bfs.

i hate it even more so when i get ditched my frens oc zof bfs even though we've already planned for stuff.

but luckily..

i like it when i see neko and my car and some good frens.

i like it when i call my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home